Smart Home Technology
Having a home which includes smart technology is fast becoming a must have requirement for many clients who are building a new home or renovating an existing one. There are four core areas which define smart home technology: Comfort & Convenience, Entertainment, Smart Lighting, and Safety & Security. Then within these four areas are thousands of potential products and solutions, from smart thermostats to automated blinds & curtains, multiroom audio/video and much, much more.
Through our home automation partner we can provide a full range of smart home technologies and home automation systems, including:
· Smart Lighting (internal, external, colour changing)
· HVAC automation (Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning)
· Pool & Spa automation
· Multiroom Audio & Video
· Cinema & Multimedia Rooms
· Curtain & Blind automation
· Security (CCTV, Alarms, Sensors)
· Garage Door and Gate automation
· Wired and Wireless Networks
Home automation systems bring all the smart technology together into a single interface, allowing it to all work seamlessly together. This means that all the technology will work in harmony to provide automated functions which add value to your daily life. Without a home automation system, individual smart technology products can’t easily interact with each other, making them difficult to use and ultimately not maximising the value smart technology can provide.
Here are just a few examples of how powerful home automation can be when professionally designed:
· Have your lights come on to a set level and the curtains and blinds close based on the time of day and the level of light, all without you needing to use an app or push a button.
· At bedtime push a button on a smart switch which turns off the lights, closes the curtains & blinds, locks the doors and sets the alarm system.
· When you leave the house in the morning press a single button on a smart switch which turns off all audio and video equipment, all lights, opens all blinds and curtains, sets the thermostats, and sets the alarm.
· When you come home in the evening the system can detect your proximity to the house and can turn on the lights and close the curtains and blinds if it’s dark enough, it can turn on your favourite TV channel or play your favourite playlist and it can turn on the heating, all without you touching a thing. No more walking into a cold and dark home.
· Get an alert when leaving the house if you have left external doors or windows open.
· Get alerts if there are water leaks or if the alarm is triggered so you can take immediate action.
· If you’re away set your home to simulate occupancy at the push of a button, this means the house can randomly turn lights on and off, open and close blinds and curtains and turn on and off TVs and audio equipment, making it look like there is someone at home.
· Control your home with simple and intuitive voice commands, turn lights on and off, open and close the blinds and curtains, and much more.
We work with an experienced home technology expert who specialises in home automation. This is the key to creating a truly smart home which you can enjoy and get value from without complication and unreliability. As professional home automation is so infinitely customisable it is always best to speak to us about what’s possible, so we can design a custom solution which is tailored to your needs.